Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Movement

Sarah started feeling the first movement about three weeks ago, during Week 15. (This writing is at the end of week Week 18.) Since then the movement has gotten more frequent and more noticeable. Now Sarah can feel movement several times a day. Frankly she enjoys the Hell out of it.

I think I felt the baby move very early on, in Week 16 or so. I had my hand on Sarah's stomach and felt a soft but definite rolling --- sort of like baby had been under my hand and then rolled out from under it. Since then, I haven't been able to feel anything. Occasionally Sarah will say "come her, the baby is kicking" and I'll run over and put my hands on her belly, but then baby always immediately stops kicking. Oh, well; it will come in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment